Cash Payment
The best time to use Cash Payment
- Any transactions below 1,000 USD.
- Any transactions for personal purchase
- No time to visit the Bank or hate to wait in the bank.
- Headache to make a transfer
- But If the amount is more than 1,000 USD, Consider �� T/T (Bank Transfer)
- We do not accept face-to-face cash payment.
- Contact Komachine if you want to use Cash Payment for above 1,000 USD.
Cash Payment process
- We issue you an invoice with the bank information.
- Complete the payment through your friends or family in Korea.
- We send you a "Payment Message with Payment Receipt" after the remittance.
- We can ship your package in Korea via Local Courier (5,000 KRW = 4.5 USD)
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.