Net Payment
Who can proceed with Net Payment?
- Multinational Companies
- Stock Listed Companies
- Komachine's VVIP customers (Transactions above 100,000 USD per year)
- Komachine may reject the buyer's PO if KSURE (Korea Trade Insurance Corporation) does accept the buyer's financial credibility.
- We do not accept DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)in whichever way.
Net Payment Process
- Verification of buyer's business information. (Upto 3~10 working days)
- Issue quotation or invoice as per the buyer's terms and conditions
- Complete the "Vendor Registration Form" requested by buyers
- Buyers send PO (Purchase Order) to Komachine
- Sign the contract in case it's required
- Payment will be completed as per PO (Purchase Order) by buyers
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.