D4) Ocean Cargo
Ocean Cargo is the standard shipping service, cheaper in the price for heavyweight and high volume package.
① It's used in the below condition.
- When the package weight is at least 100kg.
- When the package volume is at least 1cbm (100cm x 100cm x 100cm)
- When you care about the shipping cost.
② How to calculate the shipping cost?
- Packing Weight calculation (Whichever higher between Weight or Volume)
- Depends on the volume and the weight, we categorize them LCL (Less than Container) or FCL (20 Feet or 40 Feet Full Container).
- Inland pick up Charge (From factory to the Incheon International Airport)
- Wooden or Pallet Packing Charge.
- Check the Destination Port name.
- Ocean Freight.
- CFS Charge on CBM
- THC (Terminal Handling Charge) on CBM
- Handling Charge & Document Fee.
- Export Custom clearance charge.
- Insurance based on total value.
- The buyercustomscustoms,
③ How does Komachine do?
- We search for different vessels depends on the destination port and schedule.
- We choose the middle range priced vessel.
- Once the package is ready to go we send you the Surrendered bill of landing.
- We send you the local agent contact, handling your package in your country.
④ Can I use my own forwarding company?
- Absolutely, you can send us your own forwarding company contact details.
- We will directly contact your forwarding company to handle the shipping.
- The delivery term can be Ex-Work or FOB (Freight on Board) to Busan Port.
- You can send them our email. "firstname.lastname@example.org" & "+82-10-9211-8628"
⑤ What's the delivery time?
- It depends on your country due to distance, weekend, holiday, and custom clearance.
- Developed countries take 3~5 working days whereas it could take up to 5~10 days for developing countries mainly due to import duty issue.
- We can't guarantee you the delivery days but our average is 5 working days max.