D2) Express Service
International Express is the fastestes, safetest and easiest shipping service but expensive. It's door to door service.
① It's used in below condition.
- Urgently needed.
- Highly valuable products.
- The weight under 30kg (Sometimes 45kg depends on countries)
- When you don't care about the shipping cost.
② How to calculate the shipping cost?
- Packing Weight calculation (Whichever higher between Weight or Volume)
- Check the Destination Country Zone.
- Check the price based on packaing weight & zone and send you the price.
③ How does Komachine do?
- We use UPS because it's cheaper in price, faster for pick up and easier to manage.
- Once the package is ready to go we send you the Air Way Bill.
- You can start tracking your package instantly on Online.
④ Can I use my account number?
- Yes but you should send us the "Air Way Bill" We do not book the delivery for you.
- We send you the Pick up address, Contact number, Packing and Invoice list.
- You can book the Pick up based on the data we give you to send us the AWB.
⑤ What's the delivery time?
- It depends on your country due to distance, weekend, holiday and custom clearance.
- Developed countries take 2~3 working days whereas it could take upto 5~10 days for developing countries mainly due to import duty issue.
- We can't guarantee you the delivery days but our average is 2~3 working days max.
⑥ How can I calculate the estimated cost by myself?
- Pick Up address: "15-20 Myeongjiro Cheoingu Yongin City, Gyeonggido South Korea"
- Post Code (Zip Code): "17057"
- UPS: https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_KR
- DHL: https://mydhl.express.dhl/kr/en/home.html#/getQuoteTab
- FEDEX: https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/home?source=gh&cc=kr&language=en
⑦ Can I use EMS by POST Office
- Nope, We do not accept the EMS service.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.