C7)💰 LC (Letter of Credit)
We do not accept the any LC (Letter of Credit) the below amount of 100,000 USD
① Why Komachine does not like LC (Letter of Credit) when it safe.
- LC (Letter of Credit) need many documents and complicated process to be handled.
- We can't handle LC since we have too many cash transactions at the moment.
② If you must use LC (Letter of Credit) due to government policy.
- In case you must use the payment terms as LC (Letter of Credit) below 100,000 USD
- Please contact Komachine for further instruction.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept the L/C from Bangladesh or Pakistan at the moment.
③ Instead of LC, we accept NET payment
- For multinational company or stock listed then we accept NET payment.
- 👉 Read More
😑 LC (Letter of Credit) FAQ (Read Below)
Q1. Why Komachine doesn't prefer L/C when it's safe?
Busy. Currently we have too many cash based transactions so we can't really afford to spend big time for L/C Negotiation. If you must have a L/C Transaction then contact us for further instruction.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.