C5)💰 T/T (Bank Transfer)
T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) is bank trasfer, it's the most standard and preferable payment.
① Why do we charge you the bank charge?
- Because we pay 15~20 USD to our bank at the time when we receive your money.
- There is also 8.5 USD of exchange commission chare from our bank.
- Transaction amount above 1,000 USD is exempted from Bank Charge.
- If the total amount is below 500 USD then👉 Paypal could be good option.
② How much different is it?
- 👇 We sent the invoice for product + shipping price.
- 👇 Total: 462 USD + 10 USD (Bank Charge) = 472 USD
- 👇 In the end, we must receive 462 USD in our bank account.
- 👇 But 432 USD is the total amount we received. (So we lost 20 USD in Total)
😎 T/T (Bank Transfer) FAQ (Read Below)
Q1. How long does it take to receive my payment?
2~3 Working days. Once we receive your fund then we send you the payment confirmation by email.
Q2. How can I get Refund?
There are few conditions. If we told you the wrong leadtime or if the leadtime has been extended for no specific reason. Also if we send you the wrong products from P.O or invoice then we fully cover your cost or refund you 100%.
Q3. How long does it take to get Refund?
Max 7 working days. We can either send you money by Paypal with Paypal charge or send you money via Bank. Whichever you want we refund you.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.