C5) T/T (Bank Transfer)
T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) is a bank transfer, it's the most standard and preferable payment.
① Why do we charge you the bank charge?
- Because we pay 25 USD to our bank at the time when we receive your money.
- There is also 8.5 USD of exchange commission chare f rom our bank.
- The transaction amount above 1,000 USD is exempted from Bank Charge.
- If the total amount is below 500 USD then👉 Paypal could be a good option.
② How much different is it?
- 👇 We sent the invoice for the product + shipping price + Bank Charge
- 👇 Total: 432 USD + 25 USD (Bank Charge) = 457 USD
- 👇 In the end, we must receive 432 USD in our bank account.
😎 T/T (Bank Transfer) FAQ (Read Below)
Q1. How long does it take to receive my payment?
2~3 Working days. Once we receive your fund then we send you the payment confirmation by email.
Q2. How can I get a Refund?
There are few conditions. If we told you the wrong leadtime or if the leadtime has been extended for no specific reason. Also if we send you the wrong products from P.O or invoice then we fully cover your cost or refund you 100%.
Q3. How long does it take to get a Refund?
Max 7 working days. We can either send you money by Paypal with Paypal charge or send you money via Bank. Whichever you want we refund you.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.