C3)📦 Buying Parts
The best way to buy the parts for the replacement is to send us the nameplate picture with the quantiy you need.
- 🚨 Specify your business information if you use free email service (ex: gmail, yahoo)
- 🚨 We verify once more for buyers from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Africa.
- 🚨 Do not send us any RFQ without specific information. You will not be responded.
- 🚨 We do not handle the bidding or Tender project at the moment.
② Parts for the replacement
- We need maker and mdodel number.
- Send us the nameplate picture of the spare parts.
- Send us the drawing of the spare parts if you have.
③ Parts for the new project.
- Specify the exact maker's name and model number.
- Specify the exact specification.
- Specify the end user's name if you are a trader.
- Specify the machine details if the parts are attached to the machine.
😅 FAQ about Buying Parts (Read below)
Q1. Nameplate picture is necessary?
Yes. If they are for the replacement then we must have the nameplate picture, since we must send you the exact parts.
Q2. I need to buy the parts for new project?
OK. Then send us the exact maker with exact model number and specification.
Q3. What if I get wrong parts?
Don't worry, if the mistake was done by Komachine then we will fully refund or send you the right products without any charge.
Q4. What's the best delivery (Shipping) for the parts?
FEDEX, most of the spare parts are urgent based so we must send them by Fedex or any other Interest Express service.
Q5. What's the lead time for the parts?
Depends, if the parts are stock products then we send you the parts in 2 working days but if the parts are custom order based then it could take few days to few month.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.